The quality PureWood collection of wooden slat blinds are finished in the very same paints and stains used by our shutters and, as you’d expect, come equipped with an abundance of features, together with additional options to further tailor them to your requirements.
If it’s a softer effect you desire, a stunning alternative to the classic venetian and roller blind is our new innovative Vision blind – a striking fabric that gently filters and softens daylight whilst offering you the option of privacy too, available in a beautiful range of metallics, delicate subtle tones and natural wood weave effects. View both ranges in the gallery.
This revolutionary blind is available in a choice of colours that will enhance any room setting. 12 ranges include beautiful metallics, light sheers, natural wood woven effects, muted tones. Combined with numerous aluminium cassette headrail options with fabric incorporated into the face, Vision blinds are sure to compliment any interior scheme.
Unique to the market, the PureWood range has a patent pending system for securing the slat to the cord ensuring:
• No large punched holes in slats reducing light bleed and complete privacy
• Tightest slat closure on the market for increased black-out
• Advanced easy-lock mechanism
• Multi drops per single headrail, allowing all cords to be consolidated at either end of the blind
• Ability to cut-out the blind around door or window furniture
• Hold down brackets for face fixing to doors
• Trapezoid bottom rail eliminates rocking and damage to window sill
• Slats are made of a lightweight material with a beautiful grain
• Easy to use, clean and maintain
• 14 paint and 19 stain colours, plus custom colours
• 38 plain and decorative tapes 50mm or 64mm width slats
• Steel headrail with a choice of 6 headrails colours
• High quality, matching wooden valence with a choice of 6 different styles
• Choice of 4 toggle designs
• Child safety cord consolidator fitted as standard reducing the risk of potential strangulation
• +/- 6mm tolerance on drop
• Window spans of up to 3m can be covered in paint finishes
• Tapes, strings and cords consistently placed same distance from end of slat
• Hygienilac wood lacquer kills most species of bacteria for up to 10 years
• Finished with 10 Coats plus UV protection layer to resist fading